RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:43:43 -0500
Hi Axel,

>>also: EVEN if animal experiments helped people ( what is just a myth) it
is
>>in my opinion NOT justified!

I'm not at all a fan of drugs in general, especially for chronic, continual
use (often much safer nutritional supplements or hormones can be used if one
wants a helpful medical approach) - but in certain instances of crisis they
without question can save lives (drugs used for treatment during heart
attack, stroke, emergency surgery).

Personally I'm very grateful for the animal experiments conducted by Weston
Price and Francis Pottenger - the conclusions from their experiments have
provided useful information to me that has had a practical benefit in my
life.

Paul ([log in to unmask])