RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:50:07 -0500
I'd appreciate some help.  While researching the archives to get a
better handle on the history of possible plagiarism by NFL, the original
book (booklet, essay, whatever) "Raw Eating" (?) by Arshavir Ter
Hovessianan is mentioned various times.   The threads all concentrate on
damning NFL.  Little attention seems directed toward the book, with the
exception of a few comments by Ben Odom (?), although several posters
indicated they had copies.  If I read correctly, Ben felt Hovessianan
was extreme, but that it was OK because the author had lost two
children.

Question: does "Raw Eating"  stand up to scrutiny or was it forgotten in
the fray?  Has it been critiqued and found substantial?  Any assistance,
public or private, would be appreciated.

Regards,
Rex Harrill