RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 05:55:59 -0800
Roy -

I don't use soil-grown sprouts, other than grass for wheatgrass.
My routine when I was 90% raw (am now 75% raw) is described in the
article, 1997 Raw/Living Foods Expo Speaker Questionnaire,
available in the articles section of http://www.living-foods.com.

I attribute the increased strength from eating more cooked, to increased
calories (it also helped me gain a few pounds, as well - very hard to
gain weight on 100% raw unless you eat mostly avocados and nuts).

I can handle 100% raw, and have been for long periods in the past. However,
I find a bit of cooked helps avoid the emaciation so common among the
100% raw folks, and helps keep the mind clear.

Tom Billings