RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:22:58 EST
In a message dated 10/28/98 2:54:45 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 >Do any of you know of any nutritional/alternative therapies that are
 successful
 >in treating this condition?

 I have seen anecdotal reports of a gluten-free diet working. I have seen
 even more blaming casein. I suppose seeing both isn't too surprising
 considering that part of the gliadin protein (the toxic part of gluten) is
 similar to part of casein.

 I have sent what I have to Ben.

 Don >>

Animal and dairy products make the problem worse.

Suggest she eliminate them, eggs and oils, which stimulate growths and tumors,
from her diet for a week. Consume lots of fresh fruits along with lots of
romaine lettuce, and raw veggies.

If she has the self discipline (a lot!) to stick with it, her symptoms should
be greatly relieved, if not gone.

"Nothing ventured...."

gc