RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 21:16:08 -0800
From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Stefan Joest wrote:
> Unless you affirm me that you are a regular church goer I will not ex-
> cuse your offending of the Gods. ;-) For the sake of your black paleo-
> lithic soul you must at least buy a copy of the newest version of G.C.
> Burger's book! (Together with a copy of "Raw Eating" from A.T. Hova-
> nessian). :-)

Is the newest version of Burger's book very different in content from the
original Manger Vrai. If so, what is the name of it and is it available
in US?

Re natural sugar. I too find it sets up no craving for more. I can eat a
few dates for lunch and then be turned off at the thought of having more
in the evening. Furthermore, if people are neurotic and addictive it is
not because they eat sugar, even refined sugar. They are attracted to
stimulants, like refined sugar, as a result of their being neurotic and
addictive.

My best, Ellie