RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 22:07:35 +0200
From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Dariusz,

> Again, I'm kinda new at this. Are the raw-fooders' choices really limited
> to only fruits, veggies, grains, nuts and seeds?  What else is there to
> eat in a raw state?

There is not much what anyone could eat besides the things you listed. :-)

But, joking aside, we can eat anything that could be eaten cooked. Only that
we have to respect our instincts and can't try to eat something that we don't
need.

> Can there be any complications from eating raw eggs?  Why would it be the
> yolk only and not the white?

Most often I eat both, but you can also separate them.

You (as a former cooked eater) can get complications from any raw food, but
this is only for a short time. After some (possible) initial detox reactions
you can eat nearly anything without problems, even some stuff that cooked
people regard as toxic.

Karl