Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chick Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:32:06 -0500
    I've been using a 2 PC network with Road Runner
for a year or so. I presume @Home will use a similar
configuration.
    Each PC is equipped with a network card which is
assigned it's own IP address. Both machines are connected
 to a network hub. The cable modem is connected to the hub's uplink
 port. (be sure to get a hub with an uplink port)
    I'm sure there are other configurations such as using a proxy
 and so on, but I think this is the easiest if all you need is network
access for both machines.