Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"D. Cale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 16:38:39 -0500
A friend just gave me an older Seagate 1.6 gig HD he had been using.
He said it worked fine..I wanted to get rid of everything on it and install
Win98 and use it in a second computer that I am kinda trying to assemble.
I have no real idea as to how to get rid of it's contents..I tried Fdisk,
but think
that I used the wrong switch or something..now it wont boot at all and says
that the operating system is missing..So I tried to install MSDOS on it from
the original disks that I have, and it wants to format the drive(which I
want),
but it seems to hang at 76% finished...cant seem to get past that...Does
anyone
have any suggestions or ideas? I would be very thankful..

David A. Cale II

                                  -----