RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul W. Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 07:55:48 -0400
Hi Susan,

>>> 238 out of 240 cases of cancer into remission within 9 months.

>Why not?<

The claim needs at least some substantiation to be taken seriously.

Think about it - if you had a medically terminal cancer and obtained this
information and believed it, and it was true and you applied it and put
your cancer into remission, how it would rock your world. At least some of
these people (besides AV) would be out on the Web or in newsgroups
(probably right here in this list) evangelizing, and I haven't seen them.
Consider also the flip-side of the potential devastation of 'false' hope.
I'm quite sure there are certain cancers at certain stages that simply are
physically and otherwise beyond cure, and often the best way to deal is to
prepare for the next world.

>It is basically bad eating-(refined everything)-that caused the cancer, so
naturally, when you take away these culprits, cancer goes away too.<

Sometimes, perhaps. But I also believe because there are many factors in
our modern world beyond diet that cause disease, and that once disease is
lodged in the body, beyond correcting what originally caused it, the
disease itself must somehow must be dis-lodged or cleaned out (the
rationale for the extensive cleansing regimens of a Gerson therapy, which I
do believe very occasionally produces miraculous results). Probably there
is a certain percentage of victims who are unaware that their 'teeth' in
part have been killing them (mercury fillings, toxic root canals and hidden
infections) and correcting the diet factor may not be enough to overcome
this toxicity.

Somewhere I read a quote along the lines "extraordinary claims require
extraordinary proof". Since I'm open-minded I'm just looking for a little
bit of real evidence - not that certain unique individuals have healed, but
that 99% of people who follow a pretty simple program go into remission.

>This brainwashing and mind control
is making the big pharmaceutical cartels extremely rich!<

I won't argue with that, but that is besides the point - it doesn't mean
that the reverse is anything like a sure thing or panacea.

Thanks, Paul