Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:08:25 -0800
From the AUTISM LIST--

RAYMOND GALLUP wrote:

 Dear Editor of the Mesa Tribune:

 I would like to respond to Clifford J. Harris, MD. He is incorrect when
 he says there is a low adverse reaction rate. The CDC also says the
 adverse reactions to vaccines are rare. Wrong!
 Our son is autistic due to the MMR vaccine. In blood tests he had
 elevated measles titers that where way over normal levels equal to
 encephalitis. I have been in contact with at least 300 families who have
 autistic children due to adverse reactions to vaccines. I know a doctor
 and parent who has 600 names of children. Recently I got the Vaccine
 Adverse Event Reporting System from the FDA and they had 1,615 pages of
 adverse reactions to vaccines which includes thousands of victims. Dr.
bernard Rimland has stated that autism is increasing in epidemic
 proportions and one of the causes is vaccines, besides overuse of
 antibiotics and pollution.
 Barry Forbes is speaking from the heart and knows the Truth.
 Unfortunately our Medical Establishment, Vaccine Manufacturers and the
 Center for Disease Control, Food and Drug Administration and National
 Institutes of Health are lying to the public. It is time for them to
 stop the obfuscation of the Truth and help our children with research to
 get them better. It is time to stop the death and disabling of our
 children with vaccines that attack the immune and nervous systems. Where
 are the long term studies that show vaccines are safe? Why are aluminum,
 mercury and formaldehyde (formaldehyde is used for embalming) used in
 vaccines? Why is animal tissue and viruses put in vaccines and what
 affect do they have on human DNA? If vaccines were so safe they wouldn't
 have to be mandatory in the U.S.
 Why are they mandatory when we are supposed to live in a democracy?

 Raymond Gallup