From:
Geoff Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:02:18 -0600
Who said he can't tolerate milk;  what milk?  How did he get to 3 months
without milk?

The nearest livestock milk to human is water-buffalo's.  It has been given
to babies who are intolerant of cow's.  Some asian supermarkets sell it
canned.

As an afterthought:  Have you tried his mother's milk, or a wet-nurse?

If not there are also mother's milk lactariums in many cities; they dispense
milk collected from many subscribing mothers and pooled.  It can be UPSed
anywhere in dry ice.

I would like to know who said he can't tolerate milk?  what milk can't he?

These answers are given in the wrong order, but I don't know how to persuade
my computer to cut and paste e-mail, or I would      Geoff