BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher Tavener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:52:05 -0500
I expect you are familiar with his contribution to the Fountain of Time at
the Midway, Chicago, but it is the only work of his that I have seen.  There
was an afternoon tour at the 1997 APT convention to take a look at the work
of the Bauer Latoza studio restoring it. Norman Weiss was involved as a
consultant.