BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:49:46 EST
Send  Mike Edison a sample he will get right back to you Send Mame
Cohallen(Kiem) and you will wait..having said that I have used both and
depending on the depth of the patch; I have found both superior..to jahn
....Kiem is water glass...and bonds with the substrate I will let Michael
Edison(on list) tell you what his is .There is always lime rich mortar
colored with the crushed sandstone...but that involves a craftsman ...god
forbid ....good luck
.Leland I called Joe Jenkins( Author on slate) and he was speculating that the
slate in N"awlins comes from Vermont ( Via river to Mississippi river )..and
hense the Slate in Cuba comes from Vermont  as  well .....hmmmm....there is
slate in both places since before the American revolution...as a southern
gentleman I would say that  "that mule has no teeth"..still looking.....see
you in Bavaria...M