BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:11:34 EST
In a message dated 1/29/99 12:41:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Will they worry how to file their cabinets and sort their
>  bookshelves if their main source of correspondence and info gathering is
> over the Web?

I understand the web was invented by a person who could not remember where he
had put things. Why collect or file if you can simply go find it? Or possibly
find something else you did not know you needed. As to saving e-mail, check
the BP archive. It happens. BP is sponsored by the psyche department at St.
John's University. We all may be future rat's in another young Freud's maze.

][<en