BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:47:16 -0800
Met History wrote:

> I grant you one-time permission to copy (long-hand, clay tablet, camera
> obscura, mimeograph) anything I have ever written or thought to send to your
> sainted father.

I was not aware that you knew my father and that you had been sending things to
him. Otherwife I would not have bothered to ask your permission but simply
assumed you had sent it to him already. How long has this been going on? I would
hardly call him sainted as much as bedeviled. Possibly you do not know my father
after all, actually, maybe you do know my father and it is my stepfather I am
confusing us with here now. My stepfather is a randy old fartoriouf goat of a
guy, and my father is a ftudiouf aca... aca-damit... ahem... academic: here I am
plurplexed by that boggled thread again!

I have ordered the clay and stylus from Amudzon.com and will shortly be sending
a condensed version of your article to my father-in-law (being my wife's father
I am referencing and need to be specific on since my wife has taken note of this
exchange). There was a special on Adobe Illustrator with a hefty rebate at
Staples, but I feel more confident with blue clay. I checked w/ UPS and they
said if I keep it under 75 lbs. it can go 2 Day Air.

I thank you very much for the permission Mr. Putzhead, hope you enjoy the view,
I'm waving my butt off on this clear night and assume you have power of attorney
for Mr. Gray.
--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/~orgrease