BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephen Raleigh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:03:49 EDT
Thomas,

     Hello, just a little info from your neighborhood NYC Sonneborn Rep.
Sonneborn's Sonolastic NP-1, (a urethane sealant) can be used for single pane
window glazing.  I strongly suggest using a primer for glass and metal
surfaces.  The primer is # 733.  Allow the primer to dry for about 45 minutes
until it looses the tackiness.  Once the primer dries, apply either
Sonneborn's NP-1 or for a harder sealant try Sonneborn's Ultra.  Tool the
sealant and allow it to dry for 7 days before painting it.  The technical data
sheets for application procedures on these products can be found at
WWW.Chemrex.com.

     If you would like the local rep to visit the site, please e-mail me and I
can arrange that for you. Hope this information is helpful.

Steve