BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 11:05:53 EDT

> f the HP content does not increase this is what we can expect. I've had at
>  least one BP subscriber jump ship stating that 90% of the content is BS and
>  not worth the 10% of HP material. You know what? The universe does not
care.

>  My feelings are hurt not because the 90:10 may be true, or not true,
> depending
>  on how you care to see a lie today, as for the fact that I am identified as
>  responsible for the content. The content of this list is in direct
>  relationship to the contributions of the subscribers. If you do not like
the
>  content then please take the positive action of contributing content that
> you
>  do like. Nobody is responsible for what you get here except yourself.
>
>  But please do not take the negative action of bumming me out by projecting
>  your frustrated desires on my psyche. If you all assume that I am
> controlling
>  the content of your messages then so be it.
>
>  My intent is to respond to the content as best as I know how. I never
>  expressed, and I will never express, that it is my intent to solve anyone's
>  problems or present brilliant solutions to your HP needs. I'm like all of
us
>  -- I'm trying to get through the day and I thought that BP, relevant or
not,
>  would be an interesting tool to share for all of us to get through the day,
>  and night, together.

Well... whoever signed off that way obviously has a flagpole stuffed up their
posterior (probably in an attempt to measure... should have been reading the
list ...) What's not to like?

BTW the spinich dip was a big hit with the hysterical society here (they
especially liked the Thunderbird.)

Cheers.

-Heidi