BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:17:45 -0400
The one problem with going to NJ is that you can't see NYC from there,
either because you're too far away or your in the Newark haze!  The nice
thing about the gas being cheaper is also the fact that someone will always
pump it for you.

06/16/98 09:32:53 AM ----------

Please respond to "BP - His DNA is this long."

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Distance and a certain light

<< Great poem!  But come to NJ Ken -- it is here, too ... all around ... >>
Either I go to NJ for the exotic adventure of negotiating jug handles, or I
simply look across the river and see the beauty from a distance? I need to
clean my glasses and the gas is cheaper west of the Hudson.
][<en