RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:05:32 -0500
> Two points here: 1) the people over at Forum proved not so bad after all and, 2)
> I've had more than one private message from someone doing well on all-raw who
> won't share here because of hostility.  Shouldn't you, and perhaps other members
> of the list, think about that?  It's censorship, plain and simple, intended or
> unintended.

OK, I've had enough. Who has censored who ? Rex, I have let you and others go
with what could be perceived as unconstructive exchanges, but this is too much.
The C word is so charged up, envoking it would in my mind summon some proof on
your part.  Now, tell me again, Rex, who has censored your beloved beliefs here ?

More to follow folks. We are well overdue for a moderators update.

Regards,

David