RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:00:06 -0800
>Rex:
>Thomas E. Billings, all wound up and letting fly at anything in sight, wrote:

Kirt:
>Hey, Rex, you sure are cavalier with your judgements. You wouldn't be
>mooning the group with your tobacco spit and then expecting us to clean it
>up, wouldja?

Tom:
If Rex chews tobacco, what is the minimum brix level it must be, to be
acceptable?   :-)

By the way, Rex: I was not wound up - merely stating the truth (in my opinion
and experience) about the fruitarian diet gurus, many of whom are fakes,
cranks, and/or display other unsavory behavior. If you choose to believe
the writings and claims of fruitarian diet gurus - some of whom are
plagiarists, make threats of violence, are so fanatical they get thrown off
e-mail lists and must start their own, promote wacko crank science -
then that is your decision (and a bad one, in my view).

Tom Billings