RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 03:57:34 -0800
Kirt re: raw beans

They are evil.

They contain several very evil substances, as well as other substances
which, while not evil per say, do thrawt efforts by other holy
substances
contained therein.

Beware those who do not avoid fresh string beans as they are under the
spell of the bad food genie (who claims to live with Liza). You may
enjoy
the taste, and your perverted little children may enjoy the taste, but
make
no mistake: evil evil evil as evidenced by NH fundamentalism.

Here's hoping you can eat the right foods in the future...;) Myself, I
can't wait to sprout some string beans!!!

And I don't even wait to sprout the evil little things. I eat them with
all the evil guys inside. Just had 2 dozen evil oysters with lots of
bugs in their bellies. Yum!

Ellie