RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EVW Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 06:03:12 -0700
Don Wiss wrote:

> Absolutely. And no organic wheat-free tamari, like I put on my raw tuna.

I'm on my way to the market.

> I have some things on ketogenic diets helping cancer, and on carbs feeding
> cancer. I will print them out before next Saturday. Even if we can't get
> him raw, at least he should go low-carb. Maybe we should give him Aajonus's
> book. We have their address and can have it sent directly to them.

Good idea. I'll email Aajonus to send it to them. I gave Franz the name
of the book, but told him it's not something he could do part way. Franz
is admittedly a bread addict. Maybe suggest a substitute like honey. I
don't believe you can get a high from honey, but maybe it will fool him.
Aajonus told me he's speaking at the Health Fair, Oct 23, 24 and 25. at
the Penn Hotel in Manhattan. He asked me to meet him there, which I plan
to do on the 25th. He's speaking at noon.

My best, Ellie