From:
Mark Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:50:04 -0600
Hi,

I am starting today a month long trial of a diet consisting only of lean
meat, walnuts, spinach and honey.  The decision to include walnuts and
spinach was based on recommendations by Amadeus.  My goal is to see some
improvement in some of my symptoms.  Keep in mind i have tried over 50
diets in the last 7 years without achieving health so its a longshot.  I
will pass on to the list any relevant observations about the effects of
this diet.

For those of you interested in the gathering activity of our ancestors,
there are several sites offered by fruitarians.  Fruitarians avoid
grains, dairy, legumes, meats, some vegetables and processed foods.
They believe in eating food in its natural state with no cooking.

I have include a link at the bottom of this post to a fruitarian site
which includes several scientific papers on nutrition and anthropology.
They also have a list but its not as stimulating to me as Paleofood.

Focusing on a process to achieve health,
mark

http://www.nildram.co.uk/veganmc/forum.htm