From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 05:04:43 -0400
On Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:19:17 -0600, Mark Moore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>>For me it works perfect, I'm feeling fine >>and full of energy
>I am wondering what motivates you to post to this list in light of the
>above statement.  Are you promoting a vegetarian diet, are you worried
>about longevity, or are you stroking your ego?
Hello Mark,
everyone following some kind of unusual diet will probably be
drawn into discussions about it, like i have encountered it in the
past about 15 years.
My own diet is vegetarian, that's true, but I'm not a typical one.
Most of this species contentrate on avoiding meat.
For me it's a little different. I am primarily searching for a way to
lead a lifestyle
as natural as possible and that's why I'm feeling
at home with paleonutrition.

My main goal in still dealing with that topic is to learn about how
to avoid best long-term deseases, auto-imun deseases, viral infections
and how to achieve peak fitness.

In search of a natural, anchestral nutrition IMO there's still a lot of
work and understanding needed.
At first the question of the practical implementations through
presently  available food items.
How much of genetically altered food items for example may we tolerate?
That's the question for deer/pigs as well as for onions/broccoli.

In search of practical available food items, i think many mistakes could
be made by selecting a too small variety and by violating some
basic principles.
Basic principles could be
- fat compositions the body never adapted to
- lack of supply on any vitamin or mineral
- lack of redox substances.