Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:56:11 -0400
James Crocker wrote:
>> Please notice that James was writing about specific people whom he actually
>> saw eating this stuff. Also, his 'bottom line' statement, while probably
>> intended to state that these people overeat didn't actually say that.
>
> My actual meaning was along those lines, in that if you weigh more than
> you want, you need to eat less.  "Overeating" is basically the result of
> eating enough to be heavier than the individual wants to be (very
> subjective and personal).
Not necessarily true. If you are eating so little that your metabolism has
shut down, then you need to eat more to raise your metabolism. This is
especially true on the low carb diets and is prolly number 1 reason why
people on LC don't lose weight (people keeping their calories at 1200 or
so per day).

Ilya