From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:52:51 -0400
On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Amadeus Schmidt wrote:

> Dr Hulda R. Clark, in her book entitled, "A Cure For All
> Cancers," boldly states that in her studies, it was shown that
> ALL cancers are caused by a single parasite, and that by
> getting rid of this parasite, the cancer is stopped at once, and
> the tissues return to normal.

I hope Hulda Clark is not your idea of a "health expert."  Where
are her studies published?  She runs an "alternative" cancer
clinic in Mexico and what I have read about it (mostly
testimonials from on-line cancer support groups) is not good.
She also claims that a combination of alpha-lipoic acid and some
other supplements has been "shown" to cure autism.  Of course,
nothing of the sort has been shown.

Todd Moody