NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:58:26 -0400
We used to use frozen mini-bagels, but only under close supervision. You'd
have to assess whether/when they become choking hazards and take them away
prior...

Our kids lived through this, and we weren't 100% vigilant - guess we were
lucky!

Mark Feblowitz

Standard disclaimer - I am not a doctor, and am not giving you advice on
how you should treat your illness. If you decide to use my experience as a
guide, do so only with the permission of, and under the supervision of, a
licensed physician. I hold no financial interest in any company that
manufactures, markets, or sells any medical treatment, device, or health
care product, nor do I receive any financial consideration of any kind as
the result of my recommendation of any product. Any endorsement that I make
is from the position of a satisfied customer.