NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 22:07:24 +0100
On Tue, 2 May 2000 13:07:23 -0700, "Michelle T."
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> she stated that they DO have non-fat milk but that "this
>>  was NOT dairy"
>
>I have a question for that company phone rep, since when is ANY type of MILK
>"NOT DAIRY"!

If it comes from another mammal, its NOT DAIRY (your shouting).

> I do NOT care whether it is FULL-FAT, LOW-FAT, SKIM OR
>NON-FAT!  It can STILL KILL a milk-allergic person!  It burns me up to hear
>a front-line company rep make a statement like THAT!  I will NOT be dealing
>with THAT particular company since the front-line representative is SSSSOOOO
>CLUELESS!

Why...

Goats Milk is milk, but its not dairy,
Mother's milk is milk, but its not dairy,
heck, rice milk is milk, but its not dairy,
even coconut milk is milk. but its not dairy.

Perhaps thats what they meant.

Perhaps that front line rep was paid 4.50 an hour and genuinely didn't
know.  She said she'd īcheck and get back.  Precisely the right and
responsible thing to do.

Whats you problem.

Calm down for g**'s sake.

Megan