NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Guiliano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:35:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/00 12:49:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< > Tofutti makes a soy cheese pizza that has no milk products or egg.

 Is this available in the US?  I've looked for it at places where they
 have other Tofutti stuff and haven't seen it. >>

It is available in the US.  Several stores near me (Syracuse, NY) carry it,
but Tofutti is funny.  They don't ship all of their products to every market.
 In our city we cannot find the "macaroni and cheese", "ravioli", or
"tortelini" products that they make, so maybe the pizza just isn't in certain
areas.  It's good though and available both as pizza bagel and pan pizza
styles.

Jen Good