NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:34:33 -0800
Hi Susan,
How does lactose, casien, whey and soy effect  you?  Reason that I am asking
is that I just ordered some Chreese as I would love to be able to have
something to put on baked potatoes, meat, etc.
Dairy causes me to have lots of mucous, wheezing and trouble breathing.
Hoping that the Chreese does not give me any of these symptoms.
Thanks for any info.

Maizy