NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:30:07 -0400
Mary -- I shop for soy milk at Dominion. If you're east of Toronto,
Pickering/Ajax/Oshawa/Whitby would almost certainly have Dominion stores.
The brand I buy is called Sensational Soy Original and it's made by
Beatrice. It will be found in the dairy section near the milk. It needs to
be refrigerated. Another brand that I tried and found quite good was So
Good. The Beatrice product is so good that I can eat it with breakfast
cereals and cook with it without tasting it or having any aftertaste. And I
was a 6 glasses of milk a day type of guy so I know my milk taste! On the
other hand, regular soy milk is awful tasting with a horrible aftertaste.
Good luck in finding it.

Don M