NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:28:27 BST
Hello all

I'm looking for a soy milk powder suitable for supplementing natural
feeding for a 6 week-old. The child is handicapped, and hasn't really
figured out suckling yet (though the physiotherapists are working
this) so the mother is not generating quite enough breast milk.

The parents would prefer an organic product, but the primary
requirements are that it is vegan, and without added glucose. [ I'm
not quite sure why they specified powder, but they did. ]

We don't know of any such product available in the UK.

Thanks for any help.

Dave Fox
Cambridge, UK.