BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:51:28 -0400
Here, here.  Not all of us is a poet laureate. What it is? Just speak and
the flowery language will be added at no additional cost.
][<en -  you speak of the "virtual organization":  Every successful movement
throughout history has been cross disciplinary.  They are in some way
related to the human experience in a deeper sense than their mere objecthood
or definition.  The preservation movement needs a BP.  Poetry on Borates and
nostalgic recollections are the movement.  It seems ironic to me that many
of the strongest and oldest traditions involve effemeral artistic endeavors.
It will be interesting to see who comes up with the first hard copy sprung
full blown from the head of Bullamanka.

Leland