BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:57:06 EDT
In a message rich in imagery, [log in to unmask] claims to have spotted
Christopher Gray in NYC:

<<  crossed B'way (in crosswalk, like good out-of-towner) and entered OMH HQ
from B'way bldg entrance.  >>

I always use the crosswalks, and always observe the traffic lights.
Everything I need to know I learned in kindergarten (at the Border Star
School, in Kansas City), except what a .jpeg is.

<<For those interested, OMH HQ NOT repeat NOT directly above Zabar Emporium,
but across 80 Street.  >>

Never said above Zabar's; said above H&H Bagels; said only Stanley Zabar is
my landlord.  I learned in kindergarten about off-site landlords.

<<So much for bagel steam theory of window pane pain, unless bagels or other
items cooked across street.>>

Noting item above, bagel theory back in the running.

<<Undersigned attempted to speak to subject, who pretended to be engrossed in
 sounds emanating from portable music device.  Nature of music unknown to
 monitor.>>

Probably was NPR - their pledge drives remind me of BP.  There are four
elements: fire, water, earth and air.  Music unites but also divides them -
that is the nature of music.  But what is the nature of .... mucilage?  (see
"kindergarten" remarks above)

Signed,  Double-Glazed