BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 00:13:12 EST
Dear Hope:

Bruce Kennedy suggested that we invite you to join BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS
listserv.  This is a very eclectic list of people in the preservation industry
(Preservation Industry Network - a task force of the Association for
Preservation Technology International (APTI) -- hence "PIN-heads." Bullamanka
-- a mythical place to one of our founders, Ken Follett, of Apple
Restorations, New York City.

You will not find the usual stuff on this list - it has only under 100 members
-- and the conversations are ... well, eclectic. From poetry to thoughtful
analysis, with humor and humanism as the underlying creed. We are architects,
contractors, trades and crafts, politicians, historic preservation consultants
-- you name it, we got it.  I am proud to be an "owner" (whatever that
means... I guess I was one of the first to sign on...) of this list.

It is a great group! You'll have a lot of laughs, learn a lot, and have a
place to put all the thoughts about preservation and other things you didn't
know what to do with otherwise.

We'd love it if you would join us. Contact Ken Follett, [log in to unmask] Our
fearless leader. [Sorry Ken, I never can remember the address of our esteemed
Major Domo.]

Mary Krugman
Mary Delaney Krugman Associates, Inc.
Historic Preservation Consultants