BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:07:36 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-09 06:25:21 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Looks like I opened a can of worms >>

How about a casket of worms?

An engineer friend was doing some auger work at a local cemetery in Brooklyn
to put in some concrete posts when they pulled up an "I LUV NY" plastic bag
with a man's head in it. It was not an error in layout, seems someone had been
moonlighting on the premises and leaving their cut up Guido's in rogue holes.
Used to be the bodies were found in the nearest container... if not already
secretly shipped to Kentucky for karst landfill. Possibly the political
pressure on the NY carting companies has forced the remaining loyalists to
extreme measures of disposal.

][<en