RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:34:33 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/98 10:37:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Gerry Coffey:

 > --"There are none so blind as they who cannot see."

 I agree ;-)

 > --When I got in touch with him and told him of the diagnosis, we talked for
 > several hours, at his expense, via telephone. He told me of a study
involving
 > ovarian cysts whereby malignant cysts were put in cultures: one was fed raw
 > food, the other cooked. The one in cooked food thrived, the one in raw
 > shriveled up and died.

  - Has such a study been published in a scientific journal? If so,
 could he provide the reference?

--When I saw him a few years ago he was arranging eco-tours in the Rain
Forest.
His name is Dr. Douglas Graham, D.C., Olympic Coach, etc., if anyone knows how
to reach him.

  - Even then, what does that prove? Our cells are not fed raw or
 cooked food, they are fed DIGESTED raw or cooked food, which is not
 quite the same.
  - Even if reactions to digested raw or cooked food were different at
 the cellular level, we have to keep in mind that mechanisms of cancer
 promotion are much more complex than that (it's not unusual that "in
 vitro" studies give positive results, while "in vivo" studies yield
 negative results, or vice versa).

--Yes, that's why, after much in-depth research and removal of self from the
numerous disbelievers and skeptics (like yourself), I had to leave my family
and everything I knew to follow my own convictions.

 It was a long, hard road, but thankfully being true to self was the right
way. And like Paul Harvey's "The Rest of the Story," after a life-and-death
struggle that covered about 3 years, the skeptics became converts. Now my
spouse joins me in teaching others how to free themselves from disability and
disease through fitness and nutrition (and the other life-enhancing choices
that follow once those two aspects are put into the correct perspective.)
FWIW:
Gerry