Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Elsie Steinwachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 07:50:53 -0800
At 07:43 AM 10/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:47:27 -0600, Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>Hi all,
>>I wonder if I could get your help? My grandson, now 3 months old, can't
>>tolerate milk, so he is on soy formula. Unfortunately, he is showing some
>>evidence of reacting to that too. I have recently heard that there is such
>>a thing as a meat-based formula, but I can't find any information on it.
>>
>>If you have any information on this, I would appreciate it.
>
>Ron, my father could not tolerate milk, including human breast
>milk, and nearly died as a result.  They ended up giving him a
>formula made from beef blood, and that worked out.
>Unfortunately, I can't give you more details, since his mother
>died years ago, and this was back in 1924.

This gives me more ideas.

Some foods are more easily tolerated by babies than others.  These are
well-coooked to mushyness rice, chicken, carrots -- there are places to
look them up.  Pureeing them together and fortifying with a good
vitamin/mineral supplement might be a good desperation measure.

Patty