Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Elsie Steinwachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:22:11 -0700
At 09:58 AM 10/20/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Elsie Steinwachs wrote:
>She doesn't like fatty mammal meat.

I did not say I don't like fatty mammal meat.  I said (or thought I said) I
am looking for a diet that is NOT BASED on large amounts of fatty mammal
meat and large amounts of carbohydrate.

>The bad rap that fatty mammmilian meat has gotten is a large part of what
>"NeanderThin" is about.  It is becoming increasingly obvious from the
>literature that this comes from a cultural bias more than from any
>scientific research.  This is not unexpected in an agrarian society and
>my study of it is what has led to my current interest in the
>evolutionary advantage of religion.

I personally cannot eat the fatty mammal meat or carbohydrates because my
body won't function properly if I eat them.  I would still be happily
eating and binging on them if I could possibly get away with it.  My
personal preference is to live moderately long and to be functional enough
to enjoy life, which has brought me to this situation of looking for a diet
that works for me.  On most diets I either gain or lose large amounts of
weight quickly and get sick from the stress.  This is not a religious or
philosophical decision at all.  As an adult autistic person I have not ever
figured out much of what popular culture is about, so I don't think that is
such a big problem for me.  But it's easier to eat what "everyone else"
eats because that is what is offered at the store and restaurants.

>Take heart, much of the information you seek will be found on this list
>or its' archives as mine is but one opinion of what a paleolithic diet
>consists should be.  Perhaps some of the other information will be of use
>to you when you encounter cultural bias, as I'm sure you will, about your
>diet.

I have no idea what you are telling me here.  Do you mean I should ignore
what you say in your messages which are two-thirds of the message traffic
on this list?

>Ray Audette
>Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
>http://www.sofdesign.com/neander

Patty at [log in to unmask]