NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
HonDuvall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:03:58 -0400
Our son  consumed soy formula until he was 41/2 yrs old  which is also very
high in fats .  He is now seven and has been drinking rice milk for a few
years, but he is on the heavy side, and we have always wondered if this is
due to the prolonged intake of fats in the baby formula.  Also i have asked
several doctors about calcium supplementsfor him because he has had severe
dairy allergies since birth, and they have always said he gets enough in his
diet.  I never felt comfortable with this answer so i started giving him
tums daily,especially now that he will only take rice milk in his cereal.
Hopefully this is an acceptable amount of calcium.