NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:47:32 -0700
Dear Katie,

I am off all traces of dairy and am having no problems. This is for a friend
of mine who is still on traces of dairy and who can't get rid of her
psoriasis. I am wondering if there are ANY testimonials out there of people
who have gotten rid of their psoriasis by getting off all traces of dairy.

Thank you for responding.

Mary

ps Does anyone know where /how I could research this for her??