BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Telepathic chickenf leave no tracef. Turkey lurky goo-bye!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 07:54:45 -0400
From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
So, Ken.  Was it all cleared up in the end, as the children who were
watching from their classroom suspected? ;-)  Do your new pants need
mending yet?
- Pam

05/16/98 02:45:58 AM ----------
Yesterday's little construction management adventure.
<snip> Several school children appear to have been
watching from their classroom windows and freaked, assuming that the
apprentice had been using the bucket, in broad daylight, for elementary
needs.
<snip> I have yet to hear the conclusion of the story, but assume
everything was cleared up in the end.
--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5836