BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:26:12 -0400
There was an article in Old Home Journal (at least 4 years back, most likely
much more ) about installing canvas floors. That article listed a supplier
in Baltimore who supplied canvas and paint for a decking system. I used
information from these two sources to lay a canvas deck at the College of
Mount St.. Vincent. I used linseed oil based paint. I followed the old
nailing pattern every where there was no rot. Any where there was we made up
new details. I will try to find this info for you I know I have the company
name somewhere. CTB