BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:32:53 EST
In a message dated 1/28/99 4:16:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> When I go to someone's house, I often gravitate to the library to see what
>  they are really interested in.

I also judge my environment based on the books on the shelves. It is very
interesting what you can read about people when you see their books. One
reason I tend to hide my books when in public. Too many childhood memories of
getting beat up on street corners for reading weird books. I have to admit
that I am uncomfortable in a house that has zero books. In our house you do
not visit the library, you are in the library when you are in the
house.Reading the shelves can be an asset in a business relationship.

][<en