BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:59:13 -0500
> JL- ROAD TRIP!
> Twybil

Yes, I have thought of that. Larry says Canaan is near Waterville, Maine,
about 2 hours from Portland, which is about 2 hours from Boston. I'm not
sure about wintertime access. Perhaps in the spring. Larry puts on an air
flight awarness "event" for school kids in the fall -- includes talks about
Lindbergh and The Crate, fly-overs from the Air Force, helicoptor landings
from the National Guard, etc. I get the idea from Larry we would be welcome
to come by most any time, with advance notice.

John Leeke, Preservation Consultant

publisher:               Practical Restoration Reports
contributing editor: Old-House Journal
postal:                    26 Higgins St., Portland, Maine, USA
phone & fax:           +1 207 773-3206
email:                      [log in to unmask]
website:                  www.HistoricHomeWorks.com