BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:13:22 EST
Problems With Making My Mouth Work

It has become apparant to me that there is something called an idiotmatic
expression. I guess it means that an idiot will automatically not understand
what is meant. I'm trying to discern these expressions from more common ones
that idiots will understand without strain, but find I am having a problem
because the more I look the more I suspect that I rely heavily on idioms and
have severe problems relying on idiots.

][<en