BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
George Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:18:17 -0700
At 01:42 PM 10/7/98 EDT, Ken wrote:

>I'm confused here. You want us to write you back channel for info on
>membership to NACP or you want us to remove you from BP if any of us are
are interested in NAPC? I assume the former.

No, Ken, I don't want out...I just didn't want to post an advertisement and
membership info for NAPC and broadcast it to the entire list...it seemed a
bit presumptuous. (Although I think its a great organization and certainly
worthy of any preservationeers support).  If folks are interested, just
write me directly and I'll tell individuals how to join.

And by the way, here in the land of Wise Use we try to avoid "Preservation"
in public discourse, as for most folks it equates with "tree-hugging
environmental wacko...(fill in your  of choice.)  We scrupulously use
"HISTORIC" whenever the "p" word is bandied about to keep physical violence
to a minimum...great world, huh?

George Kramer, M.S.
Historic Preservation Consultant
Ashland, Oregon