BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:17:14 -0400
7bit
From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
There's BS & then there's BS.

The vague BS detector would go off , yellow light, when the
folks would tell me about going to the movies & making an
afternoon of it for 25 cents.

A warning tone would go off @ the icebox stories-

But then what will my children think when they observe that
even w/ the "E-Z Pass" I still open up my window @
tollbooths- when I explain that back in the dawn of time we
used to work off of cash money.
To say nothing oif the fact that I've drilled them on " When
Daddy was a little boy, dinosaurs ruled the earth, we had to
watch TV by candle light, cocaine was non-addictive and
computers were made of wire and wooden beads."

DD