RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
roy siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:58:14 -0600
Finally Liza, after all your posts to this list: some practical information.

Your dietary advice was quite complete, there is much information I can
resonate with.
The highlights for me are:

>1-10 fuzzzy navels

Can I extend your use of fuzzzy navels to that embarrassing pocket lint?  I
believe they are the same thing, aren't they? Any food combining
suggestions?

>Mid-Afternoon snack (about 3pm):
>The rest of Oreos in the package

I'm afraid my raw diet has made me too clean. I see a big diesel truck on
the highway and I immediately plot my way around it. I get a sick feeling in
my stomach from almost any industrial  fume. This never happened when I was
a normal toxic person.  I think these diet suggestions, I'm sure I can
overcome the disadvantages of a too clean body in  the modern world.

>Dinner:
>2 loaves garlic bread
>4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke
>1 large sausage, mushroom and cheese pizza
>2 Snickers bars
>2-5 slices chocolate cake
>
>Late Evening News:
>Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer,
>standing)
>1 box cookies

This is quite a bit of food.  You must have a great lust for life to eat
this much food.  I can imagine being so hungry as I would eat Sara Lee
cheesecake before it could dethaw, but  never standing. Could I be getting a
little whimpy?

Best Regards
Roy Siegel