From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:07:46 -1000
Cory (quoting Dr. Anchell):
>He further states, "For unknown reasons, (Ray has given us a plausible
>one!) man's organs are appropriate for the intake of meat, but not plants.
>The eating of grain and other products grown from the soil satisfies our
>taste buds, but confuses our bodies' chemical laboratories.  They simply do
>not know how to completely utilize these other foods, i.e., grains,
>vegetables, fruits, sugars, and other carbohydrates.

Gosh, now fruits and veggies are as "evil" as grains?!? Someone should sit
down with those hunter-gatherers and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that
they are wrong to eat such a significant percentage of their calories from
the plant world...;)

If Dr. Anchell is arguing that we are _complete_ carnivores he'd better
supply more evidence than we have seen so far. Even the Inuit eat, indeed
relish, plants foods when available. But, alas, they probably hadn't read
the proclaimations of Dr. Achell. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft